A brand new way to get creative! Glass fusing is the process of using the high heat of a kiln to melt two or more pieces of glass together. Create amazing fused glass projects, bowls, plates, votive holders, jewelry & night-lights!
- Recommended for Ages 5 & up
- Pieces will be ready in about 7-10 days
- Order a kit anytime to create fused glass, or take a step by step class! We offer a glass fusing workshop monthly to learn the basics, it’s a great way to learn more about glass fusing!
How It Works
- Choose a base size, choose from variety of shapes, sizes & colors.
- Then decide if you would like it to be flat ( plaque, with stand or hooks, or trivet) or a slumped piece ( plate, bowl, vase, candle holder etc)
- Get instructions from our friendly staff
- Pick your colors, build your design, and then glue it onto the surface.
- Return your piece to us and we will fuse it into one layer. One week for flat pieces, and 10 days for slumped pieces.
- Pick up & enjoy your creation!
In a time crunch?
- Rush Firing Fee $15 = We can get your piece fired in as few as 3 days for flat glass & 5 days for slumped glass
Projects range from $15 for a jewelry pendant & up to $115 for large platters
- Price includes a base, layer of design and fusing
- If you would like to turn your glass piece into a plate, bowl or vase it must be fired twice using a method called “slumping.” The slumping fee is $10 – $15 depending on the size.